How it works¶
- Install the software on your own server, or on the cloud platform Heroku.
- Create an LTI consumer key and add the LTI tool to your VLE using the details provided.
- Add a link to the tool from your course’s page on the VLE and upload a Numbas exam package.
- Students click on the link to attempt the exam. Their answers and scores are saved as soon as they are submitted. Students can leave the exam and resume it later by clicking on the link again.
- Instructors who click on the link can review students’ attempts, download a summary of scores, or report scores back to the VLE’s gradebook.